Shilpa Shetty narrates the story of 'Baazigar Movie' , She thanked Shah Rukh Khan

Shilpa Shetty narrates the story of 'Baazigar', she was nervous during the scene, Shah Rukh Khan helped her in this way

shahrukh khan new movie, shahrukh khan news,


Shilpa Shetty Talks about Shahrukh Khan 

In the upcoming episode of Sony Entertainment Television's singing reality show 'Indian Idol 12', Shilpa Shetty will be seen narrating a funny anecdote, which is associated with Shah Rukh Khan. It was Shilpa Shetty's first film, she was quite nervous and then Shah Rukh Khan came to her aid.

Shilpa Shetty told how Shah Rukh Khan helped her during her first film. Shilpa told that she was so nervous that she was unable to lip sync properly to the song and then Shah Rukh Khan helped her.

Shilpa will be seen in the judge's chair along with Anurag Basu and Geeta Kapoor on the stage of the show. Shilpa Shetty is seen narrating an anecdote of the film 'Baazigar' in this dance reality show.

Shilpa Shetty describes how Shah Rukh Khan helped her during the shooting of the film 'Baazigar'. Since it was Shilpa's first film, Ae Mere Humsafar was not able to do the limp sync properly on the song lyrics. Shahrukh Khan, seeing Shilpa's problem, described him as the perfect technique of lip sync.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WITH SHILPA SHETTY DURING BAAZIGAR MOVIE

shahrukh khan new movie, shahrukh khan news,

During this reality show, contestants Nihal and Sayali are going to be seen giving great performance on many songs like 'Aye Mere Humsafar', 'Books Many' and 'Chura Ke Dil Mera'. Shilpa gets so emotional after listening to this song from the early stages of her career that she cannot stop herself and even reaches the stage herself. This episode of this reality show is going to be very funny.

Here, let me tell you that even before this, Shilpa Shetty has told some things about this film, which are quite fun. He had told, 'I was only 17 years old then. College had come straight out, although I loved many boys, but I had not hugged anyone before. I was naive. Luckily I had to look nervous in this song and my look worked on this occasion.

Shilpa Shetty narrates the story of 'Baazigar Movie' , She thanked Shah Rukh Khan

Shilpa had told, 'I did not even know how lip sync happens and in my first scene I stood back towards the camera. Choreographer Rekha Chinni Prakash shouted and cut that in the shot my hair is disturbing in the middle. 

He said, 'Thank Shahrukh, he took me to the side at that time and said that the camera is my audience and if she gives beautiful expressions, then no one will see it. I tied all his advice with a knot.


Post a Comment

0 Comments